Study with the best
- UniSA is ranked in the top 10 universities in Australia and amongst the best young universities in the world.
- Our teaching is industry-informed and our degrees are aligned with the latest industry trends and demands. You will learn from top ranking teachers and work on real-world issues to ensure you are career ready.
- We have invested in a range of new buildings and facilities totalling over $400 million to enhance our campus blueprint. This includes the $50 million Pridham Hall featuring a new graduation and sporting space, along with the $247 million UniSA Cancer Research Institute on North Terrace.
- We are also actively involved with the community, contributing to the intellectual, cultural and sporting life of South Australia. Key initiatives include our new futuristic museum of discovery – MOD. – the SAMSTAG Museum of Art and Hawke Centre based at City West Campus; and sponsorship of the Adelaide Crows Football Club, Invictus Games and Santos Tour Down Under.
- We are a young and confident university, boldly taking on the needs of a changing world. We are focused on the next generation of great minds and invite you to come and study with the best.
Student experience and facilities
- We have six campuses across the state including City West, City East, Magill, Mawson Lakes, Whyalla and Mount Gambier. All offer advanced facilities including modern lecture theatres, libraries, laboratories and purpose-built spaces that simulate real work environments.
- We are committed to providing a well-rounded student experience, with events, entertainment, sports, clubs, volunteering opportunities, student gyms, community clinics and chill-out spaces across all campuses.
- Your health and wellbeing is also important to us, so we provide a full range of integrated services to support you during your studies.
If you are interested in studying at the University of South Australia, there are some key dates and events that are important to consider. To help you decide what degree is best for you, UniSA hosts many events throughout the year.
UniSA Open Day is the largest event, held in August each year and features over 80 presentations, 50 information booths, a range of interactive activities, and tours to help thousands of visitors make informed decisions about their future careers.
Find out more about Open Day